This platform is aimed at generating value out of the organic fertilisers, minimizing environmental impact and developing advanced and practical knowledge inside the agricultural sector (large cooperatives and associations):
- supporting and taking part in the development and spreading of new agricultural models based on the implementation of precision cost-efficient organic fertilisation schemes.
- acting as an innovative, effective and dynamic showcase of business models and management techniquestargeted at the end-user.
- boosting the transition to a knowledge transference environment aimed at braking barriers between stakeholders for positive interactions in all directions.
- Demonstrative field trials
- Study visits
- Discussion forums
- Development of a Transferability Plan.
- Exchange of knowledge through the website, social media, newsletters and workshops
- Work on involving new members in the platform and establishing new synergies and connections
ROLES of the Project partners in the platform:
- UMIL and CITA will contribute with the technical and scientific know how during and after the project.
- ADS Ejea and ARAL will involve farmers through the organization of open-days, study visits and the development of new field trials (Act. B3.2).
- Technological entities, AGRITER, ACQUAFERT, SEGALES and REGABER, will take part in the platform looking for new market niche and speeding up the contact with the client.
- Riegos del Alto Aragón
- Confederación Hidrográfica del Ebro
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid – Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Agronómica, Alimentaria y de Biosistemas